Symbio Energy’s Priority Service Guide.
What is priority service?
Symbio Energy is committed to providing you the best customer service possible. We understand that some of our customers have special needs. Priority services is our way of showing that we are there for these customers and that we care.
Who can apply?
You can be put on our priority services register if you are one or more of the below:
- are of pensionable age
- are disabled or chronically sick
- have a long-term medical condition
- have a hearing or visual impairment or additional communication needs
- are in a vulnerable situation
Our priority services include:
- Free quarterly visits to read your electricity meter
- Your electricity bill in large print
- A password scheme, to identify Symbio Energy Personnel, when they visit you
- Arrange for communications to be sent to a friend or carer, nominated by you
If there are any other special requests you would like us to provide, please do let us know. We will do our best to accommodate your request.
How to sign up to the Priority Services Register
If you think you need to be on the register, or you want to apply on behalf of someone, click here.